Pokélife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interact, battle breed, do ANYTHING with you own POKÉMON!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members.
COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm by ShadowStarr19

» Tear~! Sob~! Gasp~! Cry~!
COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:28 am by maikeru

» Kohana {WIP}
COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 pm by Kohana Hirikano

» Soon to be absent.
COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:09 am by Caden

» Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.
COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm by Sol LeBlanc

» COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!
COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:38 am by Tohru

» Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:
COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:46 pm by maikeru

» Pokemon trainer Zachery
COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 pm by Caden

» Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!
COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 pm by Naomi Mizuna

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:37 am
Forum

COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tohru

Tohru

COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!   COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Tohru stood in her gym, twittling her thumbs nervously. She watch her pokemon play as she waited for an oponent.
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!   COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:10 am

Maikeru walked into the gym, looking around to find the leader. He went into the arena and found a girl watching her pokemon play. He walked a little closer, making sure to be slow enough so he didn't knock Silver off his shoulder. "Are you by chance the gym leader? If so, I would like to request a battle.".
Back to top Go down
http://soulbladerv1.forummotion.com/index.htm?sid=7d4a8c2c301969
Tohru

Tohru

PostSubject: Re: COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!   COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Tohru looked up at Maikeru and nodded in response to his question. Shaymin ran over to Tohru and Chikorita happily ran up to Maikeru. "Mhmm, I am the gym leader of the grass gym. If you would like to challenge me please tell me the number of pokemon you have."
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!   COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:07 pm

"Only two sadly, but i plan on catching one in the dusty ruins soon. That isnt a problem is it?" Maikeru waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Tohru

Tohru

PostSubject: Re: COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!   COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:18 pm

"No, noI just needed to know. So it'll be two on two. Are you ready?"
Chikorita came running back to Tohru and stood infront of her.
"I'll use Chikorita first."
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!   COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:21 pm

"Perfect, I'll use Silver first!" With that, Silver jumped down from Maikeru's shoulder and walked onto the field. "I'm assuming the challanger gets the first move? Silver! Sand attack! Silver dug his paw into the ground and lifted it, causing a spray of sand to shoot towards Chikorita.
Back to top Go down
Tohru

Tohru

PostSubject: Re: COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!   COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:37 pm

"Chikorita use Vine Whip on the sand."
Chikarita wacked at the sand with her vines, dispersing the sand all over the room.
"Now use Double Team."
Chikarita used double team until five Chikarita surounded Silver.
"Now run and use Razor leaf!"
The five Chikorita began running around Silver and as they did they used razor leaf. The Razor leaf spun around Silver trying to cut Silver as all the Chikoritas did.
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!   COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:40 pm

This would be a stretch, but his next move could kill two birds with one stone. "Silver! Use tail whip!" Silver started to chase his tail, his tail deflecting the leaves, reducing the damage. Plus, Tail whip should lower chikorita's defense. "Silver! We have to get rid of the copies! Use tackle on which ever one you think it is! Silver looked around for a bit, then tackled the one closest to Tohru, dodging the others.

Last edited by maikeru on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi Mizuna

Naomi Mizuna

PostSubject: Re: COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!   COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:12 pm

(Could you be a little bit more presice on which copy Silver uses tackle on.)
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!   COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:24 pm

[OOC: I didn't think that really mattered as i probably wasn't going to hit the real one anyway, but sure, ill edit that.]
Back to top Go down
Tohru

Tohru

PostSubject: Re: COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!   COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:17 pm

The chikorita Silver tackled disappeared in a puff of smoke. The other four chikoritas stopped they're attack and surounded silver again.
"Use vinewip."
Tohru called to her chikorita. All the chikoritas used vinewip on Silver, trying to get Silver caught in the vines. The vines came from every direction, dodging so many vines would be very difficult.
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!   COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:37 pm

"Silver, brace yourself!" There was no way to block this attack, but only the real chikorita could make real vine whips, so the damage wouldn't be that bad. "Silver, pay attention to which Chikorita's vine whip actually hits you, and tackle that one!" Silver grimaced as the vine whips got close. Three of the sets didn't hit, and just passe through Silver, but one hit, and sent Silver into the ground. Silver stood up and tackled the Chikorita closest to Maikeru.

Last edited by maikeru on Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caden

Caden

PostSubject: Re: COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!   COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:43 pm

... Lolwhut? I don't understand that last post. How was there another direction to yank sharply in? Vine whip came from a circle around Silver, from what I can tell... among other things. Tell me if I'm just blabbering and need to get some more sleep before I read over this.
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!   COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:47 pm

[OOC: Okay maybe i didnt explain myself good enough. Silver was spinning so fast, that regardless of which direction they came from, they ending up winding around him in one direction. This also dragged the chikorita into the air. Then he sharply turned in the opposite direction than the one he was spinning, causing the vines to do the same. This loosened their grip, allowing him to escape. Okay i just realized i may still be unclear. Imagine a bowl or plate or whatever of noodles. Imagine sticking your fork in them, then twisting it. Regardless how how they were arranged, they all start twisting in one direction. Now twist it in the other direction, you undo all of the previous twisting, causing it to loosen. This is basically what my Eevee did. ]
Back to top Go down
Tohru

Tohru

PostSubject: Re: COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!   COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:38 am

(That's not just it. You're pretty much defying the laws of gravity. How can someone spin enough in mid air to lift four things that are the same weight as them and then switch directions ,without using anything to push them selves off of, fast enough to lift the four things that are the same weight as them again)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!   COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!
Page 1 of 1