Pokélife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interact, battle breed, do ANYTHING with you own POKÉMON!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members.
Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm by ShadowStarr19

» Tear~! Sob~! Gasp~! Cry~!
Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:28 am by maikeru

» Kohana {WIP}
Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 pm by Kohana Hirikano

» Soon to be absent.
Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:09 am by Caden

» Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.
Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm by Sol LeBlanc

» COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!
Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:38 am by Tohru

» Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:
Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:46 pm by maikeru

» Pokemon trainer Zachery
Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 pm by Caden

» Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!
Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 pm by Naomi Mizuna

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:37 am
Forum

Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomi Mizuna

Naomi Mizuna

Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!   Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:38 pm

Naomi sits on a rock and pets Umbreon, in her lap, While she waits.
"I dout anyone will show."
She says to Umbreon.
Umbreon just purrs.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Mizuna

Naomi Mizuna

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!   Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:33 pm

"Heh I was right"
Naomi said smiling. Umbreon made a small chuckling sound. Naomi chuckled to and leaned back against a tree,
Back to top Go down
Minari Hikoto

Minari Hikoto

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!   Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:28 am

i will try and fight but i want to know what your pokemon are first to see what im up against
Back to top Go down
Naomi Mizuna

Naomi Mizuna

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!   Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:47 am

Umbreon sensed Minari before Naomi notice em. Naomi took off her head phones and put them around her neck.
"You want to fight me? Are you sure? You do know where this fight is right? You're pokemon could get baddly hurt."
Back to top Go down
Minari Hikoto

Minari Hikoto

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!   Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:10 am

Minari walked forward to Naomi.
"what pokemon do u have?" Minari asked in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Mizuna

Naomi Mizuna

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!   Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:15 pm

"Ok then....."
Naomi threw three Pokeballs in the air and out came her Luxray, Flygon and Absol. Lucario stood next to Naomi and Umbreon still lying in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Minari Hikoto

Minari Hikoto

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!   Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:07 am

"good choice of pokemon. i will fight you but i shall train mine first. i wanted to know what pokemon you have because you don't have a pokemon list. so i was curious."

Minari walks off in excitement and determination. having fire in her eyes knowing she will train her pokemon stronger than Naomi and will one day become an elete four.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Mizuna

Naomi Mizuna

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!   Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 pm

(I have a Pokemon list...)

Naomi grinned and returned her three pokemon to they're pokeballs. Lucario crossed his arms and smirked. Naomi sat back down and leaned against the tree. She put her head phones on and continued to pet Umbreon who was also chuckling from Minari's little remarks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!   Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!
Page 1 of 1