Pokélife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interact, battle breed, do ANYTHING with you own POKÉMON!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members.
Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm by ShadowStarr19

» Tear~! Sob~! Gasp~! Cry~!
Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:28 am by maikeru

» Kohana {WIP}
Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 pm by Kohana Hirikano

» Soon to be absent.
Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:09 am by Caden

» Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.
Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm by Sol LeBlanc

» COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!
Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:38 am by Tohru

» Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:
Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:46 pm by maikeru

» Pokemon trainer Zachery
Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 pm by Caden

» Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!
Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 pm by Naomi Mizuna

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:37 am
Forum

Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maikeru

maikeru

Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Empty
PostSubject: Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.   Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Maikeru was on a roll, he had caught every one of his teamates with a single pokeball, and he wanted to capitalize on that before the luck ended. He ventured into the Lava pits to find a good fire type. As he ventured into the pits, he had to take of his jacket due to the immense heat. He probably should have caught a water type before hand, but water types are usually easier to catch than fire types, and he needed luck more here. A ways down one of the tunnels, he heard a pokemon coming up towards him...

Last edited by maikeru on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulbladerv1.forummotion.com/index.htm?sid=7d4a8c2c301969
Sol LeBlanc

Sol LeBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.   Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:57 pm

A large group of moving lava was spotted soon to be known as a group of Slugma. They would then notice the boy and release a large flamethrower.
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.   Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:00 pm

When he saw the slugma he knew he would have a tough time with just one pokemon, so he sent out two, his Misdreavus, Lovely, and his Turtwig. "Turtwig! Use protect to protect me from the fire. Lovely, use Night slash. Turtwig stepped forward and a large green shield of energy surrounded them, protecting them from the flamethrower. When it was down, Lovely got close and did a night slash, sending a wave of dark energy at the slugma.
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.   Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:47 pm

[OOC: Bump? I know i was told to be patient with the admins... but they don't seem to be doing anything. I would really like someone to post please.]
Back to top Go down
Caden

Caden

PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.   Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:20 pm

(Sorry for the wait, but please try to be patient, especially until Monday. Both me and Naomi are on vacation with limited to no computer access and Sol has school. Along with personal lives, we really are trying our best. )

The slugma was hit with the night slash, but was quick to shake off the pain and send a fire spin towards the misdreavus and turtwig. If it succeeded, they would be trapped within a ring of fire, with Turtwig being especially affected.
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.   Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Maikeru quickly returned Turtwig. "Lovely! Ominus wind!" He didn't know if it would work, but his hope was that the Wind would push against the fire, putting it out, or at least changing its direction. If not, he didn't want Turtwig to be hurt from it. He crossed his fingers that if it worked, it would damage it as well.

[OOC: Okay im really sorry then. I just saw you were online, and that not much was happening. :S if its any consolation I feel REALLY bad now... no rush on replying.]
Back to top Go down
Sol LeBlanc

Sol LeBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.   Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm

(Sorry all post as of now that I'm with I cannot reply for my teacher decided to be a bitch and give us 3 projects to turn in which I will not post until I'm done :] ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.   Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.
Page 1 of 1