Pokélife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interact, battle breed, do ANYTHING with you own POKÉMON!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members.
Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm by ShadowStarr19

» Tear~! Sob~! Gasp~! Cry~!
Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:28 am by maikeru

» Kohana {WIP}
Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 pm by Kohana Hirikano

» Soon to be absent.
Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:09 am by Caden

» Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.
Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm by Sol LeBlanc

» COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!
Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:38 am by Tohru

» Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:
Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:46 pm by maikeru

» Pokemon trainer Zachery
Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 pm by Caden

» Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!
Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 pm by Naomi Mizuna

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:37 am
Forum

Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maikeru

maikeru

Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades. Empty
PostSubject: Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades.   Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:56 pm

I guess this counts as both an intro and a character application in one easy post. My name is Maikeru (real name, wrong language) and I saw this site on a site called Naruto X. I'm a fan of pokemon, and have at least played every version so far (except soul silver and heart gold, haven't had a chance yet) and thought it might be fun to join. I run my own rp site (pm me if you want a link) and so i wont be incredibly active, but ill at least get on once a day if I'm able. I cant wait to have fun ^^.

Name: Maikeru Riengoddo

Pokemon Trainer or Coordinator?: Trainer, no specific type.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality traits: Maikeru prefers an analytical approach to battling. He is usually calm and quiet, prefering to keep his feelings inside, as to not burden anyone with them. He is rather intelligent, and can often be found alone thinking. He doesn't make many friends, but those he does make regard him as a loyal and trustworthy friend. He often gives way in arguments for no reason other to end them, although he is secretly stubborn in what he believes.

Biography/history: Maikeru was born to parents Josfua and Kairii Riengoddo on May 15, 1995. when he turned 3, he began accompanying his father to his work. Josfua was an assistant to a pokemon researcher. Maikeru became enthralled by pokemon, and was introduced to many over the course of a few years. Maikeru showed a keen interest in the pokemon Riolu and the pokemon Eevee. When he turned 5, he started studying pokemon, although at this young age he wasn't learning that much. As the years progressed, his knowledge of pokemon increased, and soon was giving tips to older trainers, a lot of them being effective. When he turned 10, he was given an Eevee egg by his father. After a few months, it hatched. The Eevee was a shiny Eevee, and as such it was named Silver. Regarding Silver as more of a pet than a tool to battle with, he spent the next two years taking Silver around with him when he accompanied his father. Silver and Maikeru didn't actually battle until shortly before Maikeru's 13th birthday, when a bully attacked Silver with his Machop. Although Silver only knew Tackle at the time, Maikeru managed to win, albeit barely. Since then Maikeru has been training Silver and has just recently decided that it was the best time to go on a journey.
Back to top Go down
http://soulbladerv1.forummotion.com/index.htm?sid=7d4a8c2c301969
Kurai Kohaku

Kurai Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades.   Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:14 am

Welcome, and approved~!
You say you heard about us on naruto X? o_O
Strange. We've only ever advertised on one site. And that wasn't it. xD
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades.   Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:16 am

... well i think albatross posted it. And ty.
Back to top Go down
http://soulbladerv1.forummotion.com/index.htm?sid=7d4a8c2c301969
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades.   Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maikeru: The Jack of all Trades.
Page 1 of 1