Pokélife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interact, battle breed, do ANYTHING with you own POKÉMON!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members.
Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm by ShadowStarr19

» Tear~! Sob~! Gasp~! Cry~!
Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:28 am by maikeru

» Kohana {WIP}
Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 pm by Kohana Hirikano

» Soon to be absent.
Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:09 am by Caden

» Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.
Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm by Sol LeBlanc

» COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!
Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:38 am by Tohru

» Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:
Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:46 pm by maikeru

» Pokemon trainer Zachery
Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 pm by Caden

» Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!
Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 pm by Naomi Mizuna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:37 am
Forum

Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sirius

Sirius

Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Sirius didn't know. The only thing he could think to say was "I don't think he wants your family either. For one, he probably doesn't want to hurt you. And another, maybe he is afraid of your mother. She is quite imposing." At that, she raised her head and opened one of her eyes slightly, then went back to sleep. "I could ask him if you want, but I'm pretty sure thats the answer." He turned to Maikeru. "She is afraid for her family as well. I'm sure she will feel better if you say you wont catch them either."
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:10 pm

As Maikeru thought about it, he found he did want a growlithe... but not one of these. They were Pheonix's family, and he wouldn't ruin that for 10 growlithes. "Of course I wont. I have no interest in catching Pheonix or her family." Maikeru watched as Sirius relayed the information. He continued to scratch Pheonix's ear.
Back to top Go down
http://soulbladerv1.forummotion.com/index.htm?sid=7d4a8c2c301969
Phoeniceous

Phoeniceous

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Unable to resist any longer, Phoenix's eyes closed, her tongue lolling from her mouth as she leaned closer to Maikeru, her tail wagging furiously. "I'm glad to hear that..." She might have surprised them by saying this before Sirius had a chance to translate.
Back to top Go down
Sirius

Sirius

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Sirius smiled. He felt good that he had helped two friends get closer. As he watched them, the day's excitement caught up to him and he slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Maikeru saw Sirius fall asleep. It was getting late, as the moon was creeping up the sky. "Its late, maybe we should get some sleep too." He felt Silver cuddle up in his lap and fall asleep. He stopped scratching behind Pheonix's ears and waited for some sort of answer.
Back to top Go down
Phoeniceous

Phoeniceous

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Phoenix blinked, then nodded, moving to curl up beside Sirius, her chin resting on her paws. She yawned for a moment, thinking about how nice it would be to finally rest... Of course, as soon as Maikeru had also fallen asleep, she sprang up, shaking out her pelt. She was restless as she raised her muzzle to the stars. Looking back to the the trees around her, her ears perked to sense even the slightest disturbance, Phoenix felt like she should go for a run... Just a short one, and then return.

Her mind made up, her eyes flicked back to her pack and newfound friends. She caught Yoruie's eye and the arcanine nodded, a wordless approval that made Phoenix smile. She dashed into the trees until she reached an open field-like area, satisfied now that the starlight soaked her in a radiant glow giving her pelt a silver-ish glow. Her eyes sparkled with the reflection of the heavens above, the tiny twinkling lights un-obscured on this blissfully cloud-less night.

She ran for quiet awhile, marveling at her own endurance. Her eyes were constantly fixed on the path her paws followed, searching out rivets or roots that could easily sprain a paw or break a bone.

Stopping at the edge of a cliff face overlooking a marvelous lake, Phoenix sat down to catch her breath, panting only slightly. She surveyed the land before her for a moment before looking up at the moon, her lips parting as she howled, the notes of her song shifting as her voice rang out, sharp and clear;

"All that you touch,
All that you see,
All that you taste,
All you feel.
All that you love,
All that you hate,
All you distrust ,
All you save.
All that you give,
All that you deal,
All that you buy,
beg, borrow or steal.
All you create,
All you destroy,
All that you do,
All that you say.
All that you eat,
And everyone you meet,
All that you slight,
And everyone you fight.
All that is now,
All that is gone,
All that's to come,
and everything under the sun is in tune;
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

Lowering her muzzle, she quietly growled to herself, "There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark." and looked to her paws, appalled to find them quite torn up from her run, yet she couldn't feel any of the hurt that should have. Dirt clumped between her toes so she leisurely started to clean her paws, taking her time. The moon crept across the sky, though in no way did the sky lighten just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sirius

Sirius

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:50 pm

(both Maikeru and Sirius are asleep, so niether will post)
Back to top Go down
Phoeniceous

Phoeniceous

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Satisfied that her paws were in a bit better shape, Phoenix took one last look out across the lake, a quiet sigh escaping her. It was quite nice and peaceful here... Maybe the pack should extend it's borders to include this place? She could see a way down the face of the rock, but once glance to the sky and the moon at it's zenith for the night told her she should head back. This run hadn't turned out so short after all.

Her paws followed the path she had taken not so long ago, following her own scent trail with ease. Making it back to the pack with a new sparkle in her eyes and her fur windblown from running, she sat next to Sirius, beginning to clean her paws once again. She winced slightly as she had to clean a few cuts and scrapes, the freshness of the wounds making her paws quite tender. Once her paws were throughly clean, she yawned, laying down. There were still a few hours of night left, and Phoenix planned to get as much rest as possible. Her eyes closed, and she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sirius

Sirius

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Sirius woke up at a start. He had heard an all too familiar noise, one that did not bode well. He quickly woke everyone up, not telling them what was going on. Judging by the sun, it was early morning, around 6:30, 7 o'clock. The distant rumble of trucks got louder. Sirius wasn't going back there. He stalled when he went to wake up the Arcanine, Yoruie, scared it might be too rude, so he went over to Pheonix, still half asleep, and whispered "Wake up your mother, a very bad thing is coming." No, he would not go back, never. Never go back to the place that made him.
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Maikeru was shaken awake. As his eyes adjusted to the faint light, he saw Sirius waking up Pheonix. After she was awake, Sirius moved on to the two cubs, then went back to Pheonix. He did a low growl, and pheonix, still somewhat sleepy, went over and woke up her mother. Maikeru stood up and Streched, accidently bowling Silver onto the grass. Sirius came over and hasitly said that he heard trucks coming. Maikeru took out a pair of binoculars and looked in the direction Sirius pointed, and saw three trucks bearing a Sun insignia coming towards them. It wasn't long before he trucks got to them. The two cubs hid behind Pheonix and the arcanine, and Sirius was holding tightly onto the back of his shirt. A man walked out of one of the trucks, followed by two official looking men.

"Good day. I hope I'm not disturbing you, but I think you have something of mine."
"Oh? And what would that be?"
"The boy clutching your shirt."

Maikeru was startled. Why did they want Sirius. He looked closely and could see a cage under a tarp in one of the trucks, as if it was trying to be hidden from view.

"I find that hard to believe. Maybe if you told me why you want him, I may better understand."
"Oh of course, how could I forget to mention that. The organization I represent, the Sun Alliance, created him, and we want to take him back to study him." The man seemed to just notice Pheonix. "My, my, my, would you look at that. Another test subject." Sirius' grip got tighter, and both Pheonix and her mother growled.
"This might just be me, but I think thats a no."
"Too bad, I guess we will have to take them by force. Sirius, I want you to meet your father." With that, the man tossed up a pokeball. Out of it came a very tough looking Mightyena...
Back to top Go down
Phoeniceous

Phoeniceous

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Phoenix let out a chuckle, knowing that this would be a very unfair fight. It could be as many as six on one, two of them being extremely high levels. Her eyes flicked over to Sirius though, knowing he might not want to fight against his own father. "What do you want to do? I think you and I or mother and I could take him... But would you want us to?" She frowned slightly, her eyes flicking back to the Mightyena, another growl forming deep in her chest. She would fight not only to keep herself from being taken, but so that Sirius could be free as well. She could tell he didn't want to go back with these people, and so she'd fight to the death if she had to. If there was one thing she had learned from living out in the wild, it was that some things really were worth fighting for, and friends and family ranked number one.
Back to top Go down
Sirius

Sirius

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Sirius looked at her. She didn't seem to understand how powerful that Mightyena was. "I... I can't fight him. If you and your mother want to, be careful. My father is incredibly powerful."

The mightyena laughed. "Of course I am you ungrateful pup. You remember the lashing I gave you the first time you ran. Your about to get another."

Sirius cringed and tightened his grip on Maikeru's shirt again. "Maikeru, I want you to leave. Alpha is powerful, and I don't want you hurt... I don't anyone hurt."

Alpha stoped laughing, a curious look on his face.

Sirius could only hope that everyone would make it out unharmed.
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Maikeru didn't care what Sirius said. He wasn't about to let these men take either of them away.

"You really should listen to Sirius boy, Alpha is no laughing matter."

"Even so, I'm not going to let you take either of them without a fight. Sirius, I know you don't want to fight, but I do. Lovely, come out. Maikeru threw up a pokeball, and a Midreavus came out. "You don't know who your messing with, but my friends aren't weak either, and we will beat you and your Mightyena... Alpha was it? Without breaking a sweat."

"Big words for such a young boy. Alpha, Crunch him." Alpha tensed, then lept at Maikeru.

[OOC: I switched from Dark blue to cyan so it would be easier to read, its the same guy.]
Back to top Go down
Phoeniceous

Phoeniceous

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:08 pm

Phoenix grinned after Sirius told her to be careful. "Ha! I've been fighting all my life, I wouldn't just give up now. Don't worry, Sirius, mother and I are extremely powerful on our own... This will be over before you know it." She growled quietly, allowing his father's barks to be heard over her quiet words meant for Sirius alone.

A bit surprised when Maikeru refused to leave, Phoenix simply shrugged it off. She kept her eyes on the Mightyena as she growled to her mother, who was still at her side. "The usual?"

"I suppose." Yoruie agreed, instantly using Odor Sleuth before the Mighyena even lept, an ability that once used, (Having a 100% accuracy rate) would force the pokemon to not have an evade ability, allowing for any normal or fighting moves to hit.

Phoenix then used a body slam as the Mightyena was still in midair, which, at her level, was very likely to cause paralysis, and since her mother had used her own Odor Sleuth, the Mightyena wouldn't be able to evade this normal attack.
Back to top Go down
Sirius

Sirius

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Sirius felt a mix of horror and joy when Pheonix slammed into Alpha. Alpha was shaken up seriously.

"Good move pup... but that was not aimed at you."

"Alpha, please, leave them alone, they didn't do anything wrong. There is no reason to fight them."

"I... am only obeying my master."

"Why? Why do you have to listen to that bad man. All he wants is to hurt me, and now Pheonix."

For a while Alpha didn't do anything, ignoring the commands that his master was saying, thinking. He finally turned around and looked at the man. "I... don't know if what I am about to do is right... but... MY SON COMES FIRST!" Alpha leaped towards the man, knocking him down.
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Maikeru didn't know what Sirius was saying to Alpha, but apparantly it had an impact, for one second, Alpha was growling, and the next he was on top of his supposed master.

"You rotten mutt! Return! We are going to have to punish you for this." Alpha went back into his pokeball, giving the group a sorrowful look. "I don't know what you said boy, but you just earned your father a rough night. Salamence, come out!" Another pokeball flew into the air, and a Salamence flew out. Despite being fully evolved, Maikeru got the impression it was rather inexperinced.

"Lovely, use Night Slash! We have to protect these two!" Lovely got close and spun around, sending out a wave of dark energy hurling towards the Salamence.

"Dodge it!" The salamence looked confused, then jumped out of the way of the Night slash. "Good, now use Flamethrower!" The Salamence opened it mouth, readying for a large blast of fire.
Back to top Go down
Phoeniceous

Phoeniceous

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:35 pm

Yoruie growled, not about to let the Midreavus get hit by that attack. Leaping in front of Lovely, Yoruie took the full onslaught of the flamethrower, using a 'Flash Fire' technique. She was now immune to any fire technique, and her own fire attacks did fifty percent more damage than they would have before.

Yoruie barked sharply, then let out readied a heat wave while Phoenix went in for another body slam, this time against the Salamence.
Back to top Go down
Sirius

Sirius

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Sirius watched as the Salamence got blasted by the heat wave, stunning it for a while and doing serious damage, and then got body slammed by Pheonix. The salamence went flying into one of the trucks, damaging both the trucks and the salamence. Sirius swallowed his fear, and jumped forward, biting down hard on the man, not letting go.
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Maikeru was glad Sirius was standing up for himself. "Lovely, use another Night Slash!" Lovely immediatly floated over and did a night slash to the Salamence, finishing it off and causing it to faint.

"Worthless, all of you!" The man shook Sirius off of him, then pulled out another Pokeball, tossing it into the air and summoning the pokemon inside. It was a Gallade, and a mean looking one as well. "Psycho Cutter!" The Gallade lifted his arms, and using the blade on the end of its forearm, slashed, causing a wave of psychic energy to come towards Pheonix.

"Turtwig! Protect Pheonix!" With this Maikeru tossed up his own pokeball. A turtwig popped out of it and immediatly surrounded itself with a green shield that stopped the Psycho cutter in its tracks.

"Gallade, Close Combat!" The gallade ran up to the shield and immediatly started to punch and kick it. Every hit seemed to make the shield weaker.
Back to top Go down
Phoeniceous

Phoeniceous

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Glad that the salamence had been defeated, Phoenix didn't notice the Gallade for a moment, and by that time the psycho cutter was racing toward her. She gasped, glad when the Turtwig raised it's shield, and already readying an attack. Yoruie dashed to her daughter's side, and together they created a flamethrower and heatwave combination aimed at the Gallade, but carefully missing the Turwig at their feet. This combination could possibly end this match then and there.

Both Olympus and Mae sprang forward, biting down hard on either of the man's arms, growling savagely. "Never will we allow you to take Phoenix away!" Mae growled through her mouthful of arm and sleeve. Olympus shook his head for a moment, then his mouth started to warm as a warning. He could easily breathe fire, and this man would have no escape. He had better give up.
Back to top Go down
Sirius

Sirius

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:43 pm

Sirius brushed himself off. He looked at everyone fighting and knew he had to do something to help as well. The gallade took the full force of the Flamethrowers, and the man was caught by the two pups. He ran up and did a quick assurance attack on the Gallade, making sure to hit the back of the neck. The gallade slupmed over in pain, clearly beaten. He then ran over to the man, and found the pokeball that his father was in. He tucked this into his shirt, and then pushed the man over.

"Confound it all Sirius, one day we will catch you. You may have one this round..." The man was cut off as Sirius punched the man in the stomach. The two pups let go, and the man and his henchmen quickly got into their trucks and drove away.

Sirius walked over to Maikeru. "Umm... how do you release a pokemon back into the wild?"
Back to top Go down
maikeru

maikeru

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Maikeru called back Lovely and Turtwig. He looked at Sirius with a confused look in his eye, until Sirius handed him a pokeball. "Well, its simple. You simply press the button on the pokeball twice, and it permenantly releases them." Suddenly it dawned on him. He pressed the button once, bringing it to full size, then again, releasing the pokemon inside. It was Alpha! Maikeru just laughed as Alpha came up to Sirius and started to furiously lick him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:   Hungry... So HUNGRY! D: - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokélife :: Regions :: West-
Jump to: