Pokélife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interact, battle breed, do ANYTHING with you own POKÉMON!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members.
This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm by ShadowStarr19

» Tear~! Sob~! Gasp~! Cry~!
This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:28 am by maikeru

» Kohana {WIP}
This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 pm by Kohana Hirikano

» Soon to be absent.
This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:09 am by Caden

» Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.
This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm by Sol LeBlanc

» COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!
This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:38 am by Tohru

» Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:
This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:46 pm by maikeru

» Pokemon trainer Zachery
This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 pm by Caden

» Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!
This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 pm by Naomi Mizuna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:37 am
Forum

This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirius

Sirius

This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members. Empty
PostSubject: This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members.   This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:20 pm

I found this site on the internet about pokemon. It is full of info about every game and even the anime. I think it is more in depth than a strategy guide. I guess the members and admins can use this to help them create pokemon and such.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

I hope this helps ^^.
Back to top Go down
Anya Gyouan

Anya Gyouan

This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members.   This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:48 pm

They can also use Bulbapedia, though it's an open site allowing for anyone to edit it.. So it isn't extremely reliable
Back to top Go down
ShadowStarr19

PostSubject: Re: This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members.   This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm

lol! I'm new on here...how do you get an Avatar from, say, Photobucket?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members.   This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members.
Page 1 of 1