Pokélife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interact, battle breed, do ANYTHING with you own POKÉMON!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members.
Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm by ShadowStarr19

» Tear~! Sob~! Gasp~! Cry~!
Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:28 am by maikeru

» Kohana {WIP}
Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 pm by Kohana Hirikano

» Soon to be absent.
Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:09 am by Caden

» Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.
Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm by Sol LeBlanc

» COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!
Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:38 am by Tohru

» Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:
Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:46 pm by maikeru

» Pokemon trainer Zachery
Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 pm by Caden

» Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!
Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 pm by Naomi Mizuna

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:37 am
Forum

Just something that caught my attention.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maikeru

maikeru

Just something that caught my attention. Empty
PostSubject: Just something that caught my attention.   Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:13 pm

I noticed no one has said anything about pokemon abilities, such as static or run away. I realize some of these require a random chance not able to be done normally in rp. so here are two suggestions on how.

1. Every pokemon must have the ability given to it by one of the games, for example, Pikachu would have Static.

2. Make a dice roll. Its rather easy. Go to the administration panel and select Modules> Dice roll then add a simple 4, 6, 8, or 10 sided dice. Then you will get a widget on the bottom of the post when posting a reply (wont work with a quick reply unless you know the BBC code for it) and viola.

Again, just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
http://soulbladerv1.forummotion.com/index.htm?sid=7d4a8c2c301969
Aeria

PostSubject: Re: Just something that caught my attention.   Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:56 pm

I noticed this as well. I have been meaning to write up rules for dice rolls for such things, but I'm hella busy/lazy. It'll be up soon.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Mizuna

Naomi Mizuna

PostSubject: Re: Just something that caught my attention.   Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:59 pm

If you want to run away then do it. It's a forum not a video game.
Back to top Go down
Sol LeBlanc

Sol LeBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Just something that caught my attention.   Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:00 pm

I'll make Dice Rolls like

-PokeBall
-Pokemon Ability

if Jordan agrees? :O

Last edited by Sol LeBlanc on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi Mizuna

Naomi Mizuna

PostSubject: Re: Just something that caught my attention.   Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Ya that's fine and don't use my real name XD
Back to top Go down
Sol LeBlanc

Sol LeBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Just something that caught my attention.   Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Hm...I'll write rules, and tomorrow since I have a half a day I'll do some pokemon area's
Back to top Go down
Naomi Mizuna

Naomi Mizuna

PostSubject: Re: Just something that caught my attention.   Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:04 pm

That would be great! Umber and I are going to be out tomorrow for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just something that caught my attention.   Just something that caught my attention. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just something that caught my attention.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokélife :: Important Info :: Suggestion Area-
Jump to: