Pokélife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interact, battle breed, do ANYTHING with you own POKÉMON!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members.
Splish Splash went the water; Open, Anyone wanta challenge me? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm by ShadowStarr19

» Tear~! Sob~! Gasp~! Cry~!
Splish Splash went the water; Open, Anyone wanta challenge me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:28 am by maikeru

» Kohana {WIP}
Splish Splash went the water; Open, Anyone wanta challenge me? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 pm by Kohana Hirikano

» Soon to be absent.
Splish Splash went the water; Open, Anyone wanta challenge me? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:09 am by Caden

» Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.
Splish Splash went the water; Open, Anyone wanta challenge me? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm by Sol LeBlanc

» COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!
Splish Splash went the water; Open, Anyone wanta challenge me? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:38 am by Tohru

» Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:
Splish Splash went the water; Open, Anyone wanta challenge me? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:46 pm by maikeru

» Pokemon trainer Zachery
Splish Splash went the water; Open, Anyone wanta challenge me? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 pm by Caden

» Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!
Splish Splash went the water; Open, Anyone wanta challenge me? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 pm by Naomi Mizuna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:37 am
Forum

Splish Splash went the water; Open, Anyone wanta challenge me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anya Gyouan

Anya Gyouan

Splish Splash went the water; Open, Anyone wanta challenge me? Empty
PostSubject: Splish Splash went the water; Open, Anyone wanta challenge me?   Splish Splash went the water; Open, Anyone wanta challenge me? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Anya sat peacefully in the center of her gym, legs crossed and arms relaxed upon her lap. Over her ears were the pair of headphones she'd had for years. They were grey in color, and covered in various stickers and designs drawn with permanent marker. The bar connecting either headphone was black and made of a plastic with pads on the inside to make them more comfortable. The massive headphones projected a soothing smooth jazz song into her ears, filling were with the sense of completion that she normally felt while listening to jazz or acoustic songs. She smiled softly to herself, eyes closed, as she absorbed herself in her music. Sitting in the small space between her crossed legs were four pokeballs, all of which contained one of her four trusted Pokemon. She hadn't gotten a challenge in quite some time, and it was getting a bit boring around here. Anya, a girl of the age 20, looked like she couldn't have been older than eighteen. She was short in stature, pale skinned, and beautiful with sharp, regal features. Her stormy grey eyes were hidden behind soft eyelids and defined black eyelashes.

Suddenly, one of the pokeballs opened up. Her eyes were closed and her ears were preoccupied, but there was a soft red light behind the black mask of darkness that warned her of what had happened. Cracking her eyelids open, she peered out to see Dewgong. Smiling, she launched herself from her sitting position, wrapping her arms around its neck. Dewgong laid its nose upon the crown of her head like a kiss, and released a soft sound of happiness that Anya wouldn't catch. She hugged the Dewgong tighter, and suddenly, the music stopped. There was a light beeping noise coming from a speaker to her right, a challenger? Dewgong disappeared in a burst of red light, returning to its pokeball as Anya looked around at her surroundings.

She was sitting on one of two peninsulas, each on either end of a massive pool. Scattered about the massive body of water were various platforms and rocks, for pokemon that couldn't fly or swim. Both peninsula were long stretches of marble which ended in a circular platform for each trainer to stand on. There was one massive door on either end, the one behind her leading into the training area and further on into her home while the one before her led to a small, comfortable room that the trainers would find themselves in. It was there that they would wait to challenge her on busy days, the only indicator that she was free being a light above the doorway which glowed green when she wasn't challenging anyone. In her pocket rested the remote that switched the light to red when a battle was about to begin. They were within something of a bowl within the room, the rims of this bowl lined with rails. Behind these rails were Bleachers, for spectators who wanted to watch the battle from a safe distance.

Nodding to herself, she stood up and placed the four pokeballs within the messenger bag resting on her left shoulder. The bag was dark blue in color, with a larger version of her gym badge designed upon the flap. It was simply a cyan water drop, but it represented so much more than that. She wasn't about to get herself lost in thoughts of symbolism, though, she had a visitor that would soon appear before her. Itching with anticipation, Anya stood still upon her peninsula, biting on her bottom lip lightly to keep herself from getting impatient.
Back to top Go down

Splish Splash went the water; Open, Anyone wanta challenge me?
Page 1 of 1