Pokélife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interact, battle breed, do ANYTHING with you own POKÉMON!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» This isnt so much a suggestion to make the site better, but one to help the members.
Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm by ShadowStarr19

» Tear~! Sob~! Gasp~! Cry~!
Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:28 am by maikeru

» Kohana {WIP}
Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:47 pm by Kohana Hirikano

» Soon to be absent.
Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:09 am by Caden

» Out of the frying pan and into the fire: A pokemon catching topic.
Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm by Sol LeBlanc

» COME FIGHT THE GRASS GYM LEADER!!!!!
Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:38 am by Tohru

» Hungry... So HUNGRY! D:
Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:46 pm by maikeru

» Pokemon trainer Zachery
Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 pm by Caden

» Anyone Wanna Fight the Elite Four Champ??!!
Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 pm by Naomi Mizuna

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:37 am
Forum

Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albatross

Albatross

Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce Empty
PostSubject: Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce   Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:43 pm

[[NOTE: I've never done one of these without a template to follow, so it WILL suck.]]

Name: Albatross, obviously.

Race: Asian

Profession: Pokemon Trainer

Personality: Albatross is not what you'd expect out of a Team Rocket member. She is honourable, kind, and loyal. She stands up for her friends, and is more than willing to take a hit for someone she feels doesn't deserve to hurt. However, she is still a criminal and because of this she has a darker side. She's devious, manipulative, tactical, and able to clear her mind of guilt if she feels she will have to for an upcoming job. As a trainer, she feels that pokemon are allies and friends; she views them as humans. However, much like the view on humanity, they are not all equal in her eyes. Some were born to serve as warriors, some as friends, and some as leaders. The same goes for pokemon, or at least this is how she justifies her criminal actions to herself and others. No one can be really sure that she believes that bullshit, but it's what she claims to be true, so people just kind of roll with it. Speaking of rolling with it, she's a very laid back character. She doesn't really take offence to anything or get taunted easily, she rolls with the punches and just takes life in stride. Most would view her as a mellow, almost apathetic person which is mostly true. It isn't that she doesn't have emotion, but rather that she doesn't often show what she's feeling. One would have to know her really well to be able to tell what she's feeling and thinking, because her body language and demeanour don't change that much with her mood. I could go on for pages about the complex dynamics, ins and outs, and various twists and turns of Alba's brain and personality, but you don't want to have to read that, so I'll leave it at that.

Appearance: Albatross looks, and I know this will shock you, like an eighteen year old girl! Yeah, weird, right? I know. Anyway, like I was saying, Albatross is an eighteen year old girl. She has slightly tanned flesh, unmarred by acne or scars despite her age and career path. Standing at only five feet four inches, she appears to have reached her maximum height for life. Though she ways a little over one hundred pounds, you wouldn't know it from her appearance. She is nearly twig-thin, with a flat-yet visibly unmuscular- stomach. Her arms don't appear to carry that much muscle in them, because her muscles are compact and wire-like. This is a result of more acrobatics and such than actual combat training. Nagare has a heart shaped face with sharp, defined features. Set in her eye sockets are matching cyan-colored eyes. These eyes are rimmed by black eye liner and eye shadow, bringing out the brilliant hue even further. Alba's eyebrows are thin and arched, ebony in color just like her hair. Between those cyan eyes is a thin, bony nose. Her lips are also thin, and generally a light, rosy pink shade. She has high cheek bones, small round ears, and a regal air about her. Her smile is brilliant, revealing perfectly aligned, achromatic teeth, and her glare devastating as a storm at sea. She wears her ebony hair down around the sides of her head, pushing the bangs to frame her face, while the back is pulled into a ponytail that spans down half of her back. She enjoys wearing ear rings, though nothing massive and obnoxious. Moving on a bit lower, her neck is an average height, her shoulders not very wide. She has an average bust, which she generally keeps wrapped in a bikini top of some sort. Her favorite bikini top to wear is a white one with black pokadots, she has several of them. Within this bikini top, right between her breasts, is where she keeps five of her twelve throwing knives. They are fit into a tiny holster, allowing her for quick access to them. Her arms are long and slender, her hands small with longer, bony fingers. Fingernails painted black, both middle fingers containing identical rings. The rings take the form of dragons, with their jaws spread wide. Even further down, she has wide, shapely hips. This is because of her feminine qualities, brought on by puberty. She enjoys wearing jeans, which for some reason she finds much more comfortable than anything. Because she is so skinny, she will occasionally have to wear a black studded belt, to keep her pants from falling down. Her jeans are generally a navy blue or black in color, with black or yellow stitching. She prefers to wear converse sneakers, even when she is on a mission, for some reason. They have little traction and aren't great for climbing, but make little noise.

Background: The best way to start out describing a person's life is describing the lives of those who made their life possible. These lives, which date back for generations, marked Alba with an inveterate lineage of criminals working in coalition with their pokemon to preform things that no other criminals would even think of accomplishing. They were intelligent, resourceful, devious, and not the kind of people you wanted to cross. Because of this historical tie that Alba had, she grew up around these things. While she hated it, and wanted nothing more than to be the polar opposite of her family, she would be raised this way and as a result would grow up with similar traits. Sometimes she blamed it on her blood, other times how she was raised, either way she scorned her family for how she would end up. At the age of ten it would grow to become nearly unbearable to stay in her house for more than thirty minutes at a time. So, one night, she would sneak out with the pokemon that her father had 'captured' for her the day she was born. He said he caught it in the wild, Alba couldn't be too sure. Either way, with this pokemon in her pocket and as many supplies as she could muster, Alba would head out into the unknown in search of a new her.

Three years of travel brought her to a single conclusion, she wasn't going to change until she got to know everything about herself. Because of this, she would have to do the unthinkable. She would seek out a criminal organization that functioned very much like her family, except that her family were mostly lone wolves, and she would try to join them. The organization that she would end up finding was none-other than Team Rocket.

Goals inTeam Rocket: To embrace and then further forsake her criminal nature.

Last edited by Albatross on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caden

Caden

PostSubject: Re: Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce   Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:31 pm

The title of this topic is very clever; I like it.

Anyways. You get my approval, so welcome to the site. FIRST TEAM ROCKET MEMBER <3

EDIT: Oh my. Didn't see that this is a work in progress. Please tell me when you add what you need to add... if anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Albatross

Albatross

PostSubject: Re: Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce   Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Eh it's good enough ^^

I'm done~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce   Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albatross; The definition of Awesomesauce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokélife :: Introductions :: Character Bio-
Jump to: